Sunday, December 1, 2013

Shoot Life



I took this when I was walking to a screening after a day at the film market. The temperature was dropping but it was still nice to walk. While it was cold, it was a different type of cold compare to the cold air from an air conditioner. There was a certain crispiness to the air, and the body adapted to it. 

I saw the ferris en route to the screening location. For the last couple of screenings, I took the arranged shuttle, but I decided to take a walk that day, and there it was. 

The ferris wheel was beautiful, with the rays from the setting sun at the Santa Monica Pier. I took it with my iPhone, and did some filter-editing with Instagram. Not a terrific photo, but I can recall the feeling when I took the shoot - thankful for the chance to be at the film market, and life has its way to tell the need to remain humble at all times. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...