Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shoot Life


Taken this photo of Lucy a couple of months ago when she stayed over for the weekend as Papa Dom needed to work. Or was it travel? She was all good till she decided to squeeze through our gate for her... midnight walk. Our neighbour had lavish setup for wedding the following day, so Lucy could not be left straying around... I had to play catch with her till I managed to grab her and carried her entire full frame back home. 

No more freedom after that, she was on an extended leash in the car porch with her water until Papa Dom was back. I still brought her out for her walks and she ate in "free-style" with no leash. As long as I was in the car porch with her, she had nothing to her neck, but I was not going to take risk when she was on her own. Afterall, my arms ached big time the following day after I carried her back... 


Still... I love this gal! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...