Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I am in a Good Mood

I am in such good mood these few days :)

It is only because hubby would be in town in another couple more days!

I have not see him for a while, probably nobody would believe we are still happily married, haha! Even my mother in law was wondering where the heck did we go. We are real bad; we haven't been home since Chinese New Year. 


I miss our Malaysia home too - kind of wondering did the basil go out on a full revenge because no one groom her, if the weeds have overtaken our aloe vera and if my baby pomegranate seedlings are still growing. 

Sorry friends, hubby is only in town for two nights, and I intend to keep him to myself during this period :> 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...