Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just Do It!

It is not uncommon that we all yell about things that we would love to do. Lot of people yell about it, but few actually do it. I am guilty of that yelling, and doing it really slowly...

But NC found something she loved, she acted on it fast! She brought Lapalette into Malaysia! I found out Lapalette is a quality brand from Korea. I have to admit I know nothing much about brands and bags, but I do like the quality and material of the bags when I saw them at the soft launch :) 


www.lapalette.com.my MOCK officiated by Yee Min 黃毓敏 (champion of Astro Singing Quest 2009; host), Nicole Chia (left) and Kai Li (middle)


Michaela Tote Bag on the left; suitable for a casual day and office :)

NC has a good partner, her sister :) She has a supportive husband too, plus supportive family and friends. I think for female, having a sister whom one has a strong kinship with is the best thing that can happen :)



From approaching the brand, being selected, having Robinson @ Malaysia carrying it in their store, and finally this soft launch, everything happened swiftly in about six months or less. NC sounded tired during the launch but there is an obvious soft glow of pride too :) Their passion for the brand played an important role in their process of being selected as the franchisee in Malaysia, and their dream is to bring the brand to the rest of the world!


Premium range: Most by Lapalette by Kang Seung Hyun


Keep yourself updated at https://www.facebook.com/lapalettemalaysia

I like the quality and workmanship of the bags; subtle but reliable. But most of all, I like the story of persistency and hard work that put the brand out there :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...