Friday, August 21, 2015

This is Singapore


I saw a heartful sight when I hopped onto the bus for home from Changi Airport. 

An elderly auntie boarded the bus with me and took the seat in front of me. At the Terminal 2, an Indian family boarded the bus. The mother took the seat closer to the front door, with her son, and the father took the seat behind me with an infant. 

At the next stop, the father decided to take the inner empty seat nearer to the back door. As he moved in, the bus moved. He almost dropped the baby, but luckily the lady and the elderly auntie gave him a hand. All's fine, and he sat. I saw the mother turned around and gave the dad a smile. 

Well, the air-conditioning was comfortable, and the weather was nice, so I fell asleep. When I woke, I saw the mother had moved to the seat next to the father. I saw her son sitting behind them.  I fell asleep again. 

The next time, I woke up, I saw the son was asleep. In the arms of the elderly auntie. 

This is Singapore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...