Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Perfect Night

Tonight is a good night. 

Before the clock ticked 830pm, all was busy and busy. 

Frenzy working, cleaning up, trying all my might trying to stop myself from scratcing the tiny red bumps across my body, and making sure I did not burn the pumpkin porridge while I fit the sofa covers back. All were crazy before I stepped into the yoga room for a 15 minute peace. 

Right after the shower, sitting in the living room with the golden porridge and toasted salted fish slices made the earlier manic rush so insignificant. The doubled-vacuumed floor, knowing Brownie (aka Brown eyes) was fed, and of course the air con (:>), plus Jesse Cook and hubby. 



I have not enjoy such a peaceful Friday night for a while. 

Good night world!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...