Friday, August 29, 2014

Visitor

Lucy came visiting one of the days. 

She has gotten a lot more stronger, better built, but somehow still manages to "yoga" her way out of the openings in between the gate. So she needed to be leashed unfortunately. I do not think my arms can survive another of her escape; be it carrying her back to the house or walking her. I think she would be walking me... I made a mental note to get a longer leash chain for her next visit. If I can't walk her, it would be humane to at least allow her to stretch her legs in the car porch. 


Came night fall, Lucy had a visitor. 

A new friend. 

The guard dog in our estate. 

I called her Brown Eyes. She has this lovely pair of brown gentle eyes. Why the h*%^ is she a guard dog? 

She had a good time with Lucy that night, running around the estate. Totally high spirits. 

Perhaps that was why she came back the next day. For her friend. 


No Lucy, only me. Well, she did not seem to be too disappointed because she hung around for a while while I tended to the garden. 

Ears pulling back, and tail down. Totally submissive. I think she likes me :)


I opened the gate, and stroked her for a while. That was when I saw her rashes, and her slightly sore eyes. I tried to bring her in for a shower, but no success. 


Went back to the house, took out the can of tuna that I was preparing for my lunch. I scooped some out for myself, and fed her the rest of it. 



She just gave birth to a litter. Having something other than rubbish would be good for her. The next day, we brought back some of the bones and chicken wings from our meals for Brown Eyes. 

I don't think I mind feeding her whenever I am in KL; I would love to feed her. Just an additional bit of rice with some of our food. Just like how mom fed Jackie, and our kampong dogs. They grew well and strong. 

Hubby still fed her whenever she came by after I left for Singapore. It kind of make me feel good to know she could still find food at our door.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...