Friday, March 22, 2013

Skill for Life - Trading

Today, I met the legend trader Larry Williams! 

We were told we are not allow to take photo during the session, but I sneaked one shoot when I realised he would not be hanging around for questions. Still, I took care to make sure there was nothing substantial on the presentation slide when I snapped.  I only wanted to document meeting him in real person *smile*. 

I shouldn't help Mr Williams flaunt his trading success in trading here; I should flaunt his photo only. He is 70 this year and yet he still has the energy of someone much younger. 

Amara Hotel Level 3 @ 1500
Trading is one of the loves of my life. I love the comfort that numbers would always be truthful and I do not need to second guess it. Truth to be told, I think numbers are a lot more easier to manage as compare to humans. Numbers do not play politics, there is no back stabbing when it comes to numbers, they always meant what they say - 1 is 1, 2 is 2; 3 is never 5. 



I always believe trading is a skill that all women must master. This skill would place us on the same level of playing field with the male. I strongly believe this is a trainable skill and I have all the intention to teach my kid(s) how to trade. This is an inheritance that I hope it can go on for generations in our family; it could bring them freedom and hopefully this would allow them the time for their dreams and wealth to share. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...