Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Friendship

I give praise and celebrate friendship constantly.

Today, I put words to this post to remind me of the importance of good, honest, trusting and reliable friendship, and to remind myself, most importantly, never to take advantage of friend, keep to my words, promises and to put my friends in the light that they deserve.

source: http://www.santabanta.com/photos/friendship/9024066.htm 
I love my circle of friends. They are the people who bring positive energy to my life and give me that push when I need it. It is especially upsetting when a friend does not honour the friendship and does things to destroy relationship. A fire can never be wrapped in a paper and goes away. Things somehow find their way to the surface, takes their breather and whomp! The truth gets out. People get hurt, unknown of the reasons for the betrayal.

I drop a note today, to give praise to friendship. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...