Monday, May 26, 2014

Free $100 credit from ActiveSG!

There is a $100 credit for any one who sign with ActiveSG

The sign up is free :)  I just found out this great stuff from Sunday papers, and it is available to any Singaporean and Singapore PR. 

A visit to the public gym is $2.50 and with this credit, 40 sessions area out there for free, horray! 

I never know unlimited ActiveSG swimming complex membership is only $10 per adult per month, and $5 for kids per month. I went through the list of swimming complexes and it seems like all the public swimming complexes are in the list. 

I went to Sengkang Swimming Pool a couple of times when my nieces were there for swimming class. I was so amazed with the pool facilities; indoor pool, jaccuzi, water slides. This is so different from the days where swimming complexes provided three different pool with different depth. 





The above photos were taken from http://www.singaporeswimming.com/pools/sengkang-swimming-pool/. 

You can also use the credit to subsidise up to 30% of (sport) classes that you are interested to take up. 

I would check if the credits can go towards booking of squash court :> 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...